Your Sewer Line Is Your Properties Biggest Drain & Can Be Affected By Numerous ProblemsExplain Your Project
We are extremely experienced in dealing with Sewer related problems. One of our approachable, friendly technicians can visit your property and advise you about how we can help before actioning a speedy and effective repair. The most frequently occurring Chicagoland Sewer Problems include...
• Roof Infiltration - if roots from trees have infiltrated the sewer line they can rapidly cause damage which can then become more extensive over time.
• Collapsed, misaligned, cracked or broken pipes – these commonly occur because of frozen ground or shifting soil.
• Blockages – blockages are common when grease and fat is poured down kitchen sinks or into dishwashers. Sometimes, blockages can also be as a result of another object restricting the proper flow of water.
• Pipe deterioration or corrosion – older pipes which are made from metal or any other non-PVC material can easily deteriorate over time, and this can result in collapses in the line as wellas a restriction of proper water flow.
• A bellied pipe – this occurs when part of the pipe sinks into the ground, resulting in the creation of an area in which waste converges.
• Leaking joints – when the seals between pipes break, water may escape into the area which surrounds the pipe. This can eventually result in a flood.